Enterprise Business Plan
- 30 Profile Pages Pages
- 30 Keywords Optimized
- Website SEO
- Web site Analysis
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Monthly Blog Post
- Content Optimization
- Content Promotion
- Business Listing Synk 60 Websites
- 2 Online Press Releases
- Online Reputation Management Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Online Review Management Software
- Weekly Blog Post
Best business growth plan to suite a enterprise or business with 4 locations or more.
30 Pillar Pages
Our pillar pages answer any question or query a searcher might have about a topic. Then, will make them want to click on your pillar page when they enter a Google search term that your page ranks for. Next, they’ll click into your pillar page to get the answers to their questions, which will link out to more specific pieces of cluster content. Ultimately, we will lead them to how your company can help solve the answer they are searching for. Search engines are getting better at sorting through the thousands of pieces of content out there to serve up the best, most accurate results possible. In essence, relevant content always ranks best.
30 Keywords optimized
By having a well-optimized site, you’ll start to see results like improved visitor quality, higher conversion rates, and in the end: more closed customers.
Keyword search optimization is a critical step in initial stages of search engine marketing. For both paid and organic search. If you do a bad job at selecting your target keywords, all your subsequent efforts will be in vain. So it’s vital that we get keyword your optimization right.
Web site Analysis
Search Engines rely on many factors to rank a website. GrowthHut is a Website SEO Checker which reviews these and more to help identify problems that could be holding your site back from it’s potential. Additionally we provide a clear, actionable, prioritised list of recommendations to help improve.
Keyword Research and Analysis
Keyword relevancy impacts how your SEO and PPC campaigns ultimately perform. Relevancy matters because if you’re choosing the wrong keywords then you’re in the wrong online search results and can miss valuable opportunities to connect with customers online. GrowthHut evaluates keyword relevancy by measuring results, and this information provides a clear path for your ideal campaign strategy.
Content optimization is the process of making sure content is written in a way that it can reach the largest possible target audience. The process of optimizing content will include making sure associated keywords are present. Also, adding meta and title tags, and relevant links. We will also optimize headlines for increased CTRs and visual images for increased user engagement.
Social Media Optimization
As a digital marketing strategy, GrowthHut uses social media optimization to increase awareness of new products and services. Connect with customers and avoid potential damaging news.
Online Reputation Management
- Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about a business online.
- Improve search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories and online listing sources.
- Monitor where a business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Use competitive benchmarking to see how a business stacks up to the competition on social media outlets and local search results.
Website SEO Service
- Create page titles. Keyword-based titles help establish page theme and direction for your keywords.
- Create meta tags. Meta description tags can influence clicks, but aren’t directly used for rankings. (Google doesn’t use the keywords tag anymore.)
- Place strategic search phrases on pages. We integrate selected keywords into your website source code and existing content on designated pages. We then apply a guideline of one to three keywords/phrases per content page and add more pages to complete the list. It helps the search engines quickly determine what the page is about. In the end, the users, the marketplace, content and links will determine the popularity and ranking numbers.
- Develop new sitemaps for Google and Bing. Make it easier for search engines to index your website. Create both XML and HTML versions. An HTML version is the first step. XML sitemaps can easily be submitted via Google and Bing webmaster tools.
Monthly Blog Post
We create blog posts for you that answer questions the searcher may have. For example, If your service is a fitness instructor, we would create a pillar page dedicated to “weight lose”. Linking back to the pillar page we would create a blog posts that would answer any question the searcher may have about weight loss. By creating blog posts, we peak the interest of the searcher and establish your service as a expert in your field. At the end of the blog post, we create an easy way for the searcher to “get started”. Ultimately helping them solve the problem they were originally looking for.
Our content promotion campaign includes email marketing, social media posts, and a online press release.
Include a short teaser of the content to encourage them to click through. We then include a call to action asking them to share it.
Social Media Posts
Facebook and LinkedIn groups are great opportunities to dig deeper into a social platform and target your niche audience. We join groups that your content is relevant to, join the conversation, and suggest your content naturally.
Online Press Release
Write your story and it is sent to a wide range of business, financial and news outlets to increase your presence online and in search. We have a monthly contract with www.newswire.com to promote our companies when they sign up with GrowthHut.
Business Listing Synk
We have partnered with Yext to provide our clients with a world-class digital knowledge management platform!
Yext gives your company a single dashboard to control how your business appears across the internet. With the click of a button, you can instantly create and update listings across an established network of sites.